McDonald’s was established in 1940 and is one of the most popular and the most loved American fast food company that is owned and managed by Richard and Maurice McDonald in San Bernardino, California, United States. They started their journey as a hamburger stand. The first time a McDonald’s franchise introduced the Golden Arches logo was in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1953. McDVOICE is the world’s best-selling restaurant chain, that specializes in serving some delicious burgers to more than 69 million customers in more than 100 countries all over the world. Along with the burgers, McDonald’s also serves some delicious cheeseburgers, chicken products, fries, breakfast items, lemonades, smoothies, wraps, and desserts.
Objectives Of The McDVOICE Survey
Some of the primary objectives of this customer satisfaction survey are as follows:
- McDonald’s knows that a customer is a king when it comes to developing the firm.
- McDVOICE Survey offers the customers an opportunity to make sure that their genuine feedback and opinions are considered by the McDonald’s management team. Thus, by this survey, McDonald’s management team can work on the services and the food quality of the McDonald’s.
- McDonald’s values the criticism too. The constructive criticism in this survey helps McDonald’s to make sure that they work on all the issues and resolve them in the best possible way.
- To maintain a high standard of quality and customer satisfaction, McDonald’s provides its valued customers an opportunity to place their feedback regarding their experience at the end of each meal.
- The primary objective of the survey is to find out if you are satisfied with your last visit or not. You will be inquired about the restaurant’s products and performance. The survey is conducted online on the official website of the McDonald’s.
- The opinions and suggestions of each customer are vital to the company, so they have launched this online survey.